In the Memorial Room
- MMHC Photo
Our partners are from diverse milieux. They share common values with the Centre in the fight against racism.
These partners include
- Federation CJA
- National Armenian Committee of Canada
- Page Rwanda
- La Communauté angkorienne du Canadaand Le Centre khémara
- Human Rights Advocates in Montreal
- Jewish Public Library Archives of Montreal (JPL-A)
- Canadian Jewish Congress Charities Committee National Archives (CJCCCNA)
- The Tolerance Foundation
- Oral History Concordia University
- The Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre
- The Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
Educational ToolsSome partners are involved with the promotion and development of educational tools:
- Montreal's five school boards
- Canadian Jewish Congress
- The Segal Centre for Performing Arts at the Saidye
- McGill University Education Department, l'Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), and the University of Montréal.
- The Holocaust Education Series: Numerous non-profit organizations and institutions are involved in developing the Series program each year.
- Some projects are in development with the Centre d'histoire de Montréal the Canadian Centre for Ecumenism and the Centre d'études ethniques des universités montréalaises (CEETUM).